Property Management Pricing & Fees
If you’re looking for a property manager to help maintain your rental property, you are likely wondering what the costs are — especially if you are looking for a property manager for the first time.
AMERICAN HERITAGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BY THE NUMBERS
How Our Property Management Rates Are Calculated
If you’re looking for a property management firm to take on the day-to-day management of your rental property, you’ve probably seen all the benefits it offers. In a nutshell, your property manager will take away the stress of operating a rental property so you can enjoy the benefits that come along with it.
But you may also be wondering: how much does a property manager cost?
Property management fees vary. Different firms will have different estimates for the cost because they calculate their fees in different ways. Some firms will charge a flat rate for services and others will calculate their fees based on a percentage.
At American Heritage Property Management, we calculate our fees as a percentage of your rental income across all of your properties. This system works because we are not charging on income that you do not have. It gives you a clear, easily calculable figure as the management and leasing fees.
AHPM is a full-service property management firm. Our management fees cover a wide variety of services, including:
- 24/7 Maintenance
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Screening & Selection, Employment Verification, Review of Credit History, Criminal Background Checks and More
- Strategic Digital Marketing Campaigns, Including Social Media, to Find Qualified Tenants
- Lease Preparation & Collection
- Providing Detailed Monthly Financial Reports
- Investment Analysis
- Maximization of Rental Amounts
- Eviction Processes
- Reception & Coordination of Calls From Current & Potential Tenants
- Licensed Agents to Show Properties to Prospective Tenants
- Giving Tenants Options for Yearly Lease Renewal
- Accounting & Finance Management
- When you choose to work with us, you’ll find that our management and leasing fees are worth every penny.
Property Management Costs in Pennsylvania
There are a number of different property management firms throughout Central Pennsylvania with a range of management and leasing costs. At American Heritage Property Management, we are a competitive firm in the area because of our reasonable fees. Because of all of the support and resources we have to offer, as well as the number of different services, our work is worth the cost.
You may even see us finding ways to save you money. Through our real estate investment analysis services, we can help you find ways to make your property run even more efficiently. With our accounting and finance management services, we will discover how you can maximize profits while minimizing your costs.
For information about our property management services or to ask about our fees, please contact us today to learn more.