Acquisitions in Central PA and Maryland
AHPM offers innovate acquisition, company valuation, market expansion and joint venture opportunities. We are actively seeking successful property management companies throughout Central Pennsylvania and Maryland who are interested in joining our property management organization.
Whether you are the owner of a property management or homeowner association management company we would be interested in discussing ways in which we could form strategic partnerships.
Our team of acquisition and valuation experts conduct a strenuous due diligence phase to ensure that both parties achieve their goals.
AHPM has experience and expertise in mergers and acquisitions throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We are searching for successful property management and homeowner association management companies that are interested in pursuing strategic partnerships.
AHPM’s acquisition team has had much success throughout the region resulting in the procurement of 14 property management companies representing in excess of 2,200 units. Our team works tirelessly to ensure that both parties receive the compensation and return they are looking for and that the transfer process is seamless and without interruption. We have an extremely high investor and tenant retention rate, and do our best to continue many of the same practices implemented by the former management company.
Our acquisition team arranges financing procurement, negotiates agreement terms, and conducts due diligence prior to closing.
Please consider American Heritage Property Management (AHPM) if you are interested in selling the property management division of your company or are looking to further expand your management portfolio.
- Access to over 1,000 licensed Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, HomeSale Realty agents
- Become a member of the largest scattered site property management company in Central PA
- Expanded market reach with access to 8 offices strategically located in Central PA and Maryland
In summation AHPM is able to assist in two critical ways:
- Payment for your current portfolio based upon fair market value should you decide to liquidate
- Ability to help you grow your organization exponentially by dramatically expanding your market reach, networking capabilities with industry leaders and taking the day-to-day operations off of your hands thus allowing you to focus on growing your management portfolio.
- Expertise in mergers and acquisitions
- Company valuation
- Due diligence
- Financial modeling and projection
- Joint ventures